Honed by extensive testing and refinement, the SMS
Katana, designed by Nick Hollis in partnership with leading cave
diving instructors, is a cutting edge cave penetration tool
without equal. the SMS Katana design builds on the proven
SMS100 and SMS75 sidemount systems but was further
streamlined to reduce drag and allow for easier movement in
confined spaces providing optimal performance in the warm
water cenotes and caves of northern Florida and Mexico.
- Bulletproof Construction
- 35 lbs. of lift. The perfect wing size & weight for travel.
- One size fits all “H” harness
- 3 weight pockets: two 5 lb. (2.26 kg)
and one 3 lb. (1.36 kg)
- 8 strategically placed D-rings: 2 on each shoulder strap, 1 on
each hip/shoulder strap connection point and 2 rear, one left
and one right, for securing main tanks or other accessories.
- Reversible Inflator & Dump assembly
- Primary bungees integrated into the wing to pull tanks up and
away from diver’s torso
- Retainers located to avoid overhead interference
- Rigging Kit not included
- Butt-plate with heavy duty rails
- Storage pouch with SS bolt-snaps
- Mains Rigging Kit
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
We guarantee that at any time during the first 30 days of purchase, your Hollis product fails to meet your expectations, that product may be exchanged by a participating Hollis Authorized Dealer. No questions asked.