All correspondence regarding the equipment covered by the Hollis warranty agreement or in direct reference to the warranty should be accompanied with a copy of the original proof of purchase. No registration or "warranty" card is included or needed with Hollis products. Keep your original, dated proof of purchase in case warranty service is ever needed.
When purchasing online at Hollis.com, your packing slip, sent with your shipment, serves as a receipt. If you purchased Hollis product through an Authorized Hollis Dealer, their receipt serves as your proof of purchase.
When returning an item directly to the Hollis for service which is covered under warranty you are required to upload a digital copy of the receipt to an e-RMA request.
Return or Exchange an Item in a Store
You may replace or exchange an item immediately at the Local Service Dealer for your order listed in the shipping confirmation email or on the packing list included with the shipment, pending product availability.
To return an item to your Local Service Dealer:
- Bring the item you wish to return along with all original packing materials and accessories.
- If available, bring the packing slip that came with the item.
- If you do not have the original packing slip, you may print out the Order History by logging into your account.
Return or Exchange an Item through Hollis
An Enhanced Return Merchandise Authorization (e-RMA) is required for all returns. Our e-RMA system located at http://aup.returnsportal.net/ and is available 24/7. E-RMA request will be processed by the end of the next business day. You will need to create an account or login to request an e-RMA number, or check the status of any/all returns.
Please have the following information ready:
• Model name of item being returned
• Part Number of replacement item (if known – not required)
• Reason for returning item
• Item’s serial number (if available – not required)
• Type of service being requested
• Items warranty status
• Original date of purchase and/or last serviced (Required if under warranty)
• Name of dealer where purchase or last serviced (if under warranty)
• Requested date of return for rush processing (if required)
• Digital copy of purchase receipt to attach to the RMA (Required if under warranty)
If the item(s) being return will require payment for the order to be processed please complete, print, and enclose the Payment Form with the packing list. Upon delivery the payment information will be entered into our secure encrypted system, and the Payment Form will be securely shredded. Failure to enclose payment will delay the processing of the return.
Have questions? Need technical Support?
Our expert technicians are available by phone during our normal business hours of 8:00am – 4:30pm PDT, Monday - Friday (closed all major holidays) at:
(800) 435-3483 ext. 2
(510) 562-0500 ext. 2
Or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org